She Believed Journal
Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
- Doodle-style cover design, in shades of indigo, sunshine yellow, and peach, features birds, blooms, a bicycle, and the popular saying, ''She believed she could, so she did''
- Lightly lined, acid-free, archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Popular small-format size -- 5 inches wide by 7 inches high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks
- Convenient inside back cover pocket for notes, reminders, business cards, and more
- Gold foiling and gloss highlights add eye-catching detail
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional effect
- An indigo blue elastic band is attached to the back cover to keep your place or to keep your journal closed
- Complementary endsheets, also in indigo, are a nice finishing touch
- 160 pages