The cover of this lovely journal is adorned with the reproduction of a 20th-century Japanese woodblock print. The original image, entitled Tit on Paulownia, was created in 1934 by artist Ohara Koson (Shoson).
A woodland bird perches on the stem of the paulownia, known in Japan as the ''princess tree,'' amid red leaves and blue berries.
- 192 lightly lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Gold foil tracery illuminates the design
- Raised embossing lends dimension detailing
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch
- A ribbon marker keeps your place
- Complementary interior endsheets
- Hardcover binding
- Journal is 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high