Cat Rescue Card Game
In this cooperative card game, work together to rescue cats and solve head-scratching puzzles. Move the cats from the street or foster homes into the shelter and find loving homes for them. Can you clear the shelter? Play now and have clawsome fun!
Ta-Te Wu, a board game designer born in Taiwan and raised in Los Angeles, has published over 10 games, including three funded on Kickstarter. Meanwhile, Kaiami, an illustrator and designer from California, brings colorful characters to life through her art, hoping to bring joy to others.¶
- 1-5 players
- Ages 8+
- Easy to learn; easy to play
- Fast 15-20-minute game time
- Great for both kids and adults; a wholesome and addictive choice for a fun game night!
- Perfect for fans of tile or sliding games like Tetris or Candy Crush, or fast-playing card games like Sushi Go!
- Contents: 33 Stray Cat cards, 1 Delivery token, fabric Shelter board, 5 Power Markers, instructions