Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
- Premium boxed stationery set comes with 14 note cards and 15 matching envelopes
- Superior card stock takes pen beautifully
- Card interiors are blank for your personal messages
- The design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs
- Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue
- Classic ivory-hued envelopes complete the set
- Cards measure 5'' wide x 3-1/2'' high