Cherry Blossoms Pink Journal
Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
The covers of this inviting, spring-fresh journal are resplendent with delicate pink and white cherry blossoms.
- Premium acid-free/archival paper takes a variety of pens beautifully
- Pink matte hardcover is embellished with gold-foil tracery
- Raised embossing calls attention to its intricate details
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch
- Includes a satin ribbon bookmark with which to keep your place
- Interior endsheets complement the design
- Well-constructed hardcover binding
- 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high
- 160 lightly lined pages