Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
This stellar journal will see you through your next writing odyssey!
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
- Premium acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more
- Matching wine-red elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed
- Cover design features an iridescent outer space scene in silver, blue, midnight, and magenta
- Ruby interior endsheets complement the design
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high