Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
Llovely llamas pose against a soft sky-blue background on this appealing journal.
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for notes, sketches, quotations, and personal reflections
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more
- Glossy highlights and raised embossing add shine and dimension
- Interior endsheets complement the design
- A matching elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high
- 160 pages