Peter Pauper Press, a family business, was founded in 1928. It is run today by children and grandchildren of the original owners. We are constantly amazed by their quality offerings at affordable prices.
This elegant journal is inspired by a gold-tooled book binding from 17th-century France.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems
- Thick, smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen beautifully
- Sophisticated design features gold-foil tracery
- Raised embossing calls attention to detail
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch
- Black ribbon bookmark to keep your place
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high