Peach Blossoms Small Journal
This lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Inviting design depicts a bird perched on a branch of a peach tree
- The illustration is a reproduction of a scene painted by Qing Dynasty artist Wang Guochen
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm pages take pen or pencil beautifully
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with flecks of gold foil
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the backcover.
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal
- Interior endsheets complement the design
- Sturdy book bound-style binding
- Journal features rounded corners for reduced wear
- 160 pages
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks