This elegant tote back features artwork drawn by Toronto's Lichia Liu. Her hand-drawn map of the city features the CN Tower on one side and City Hall on the other.
- 18" wide x 14.5" high x 3" gusset
- black zipper closure, with matching black handles
- screen-printed with a different design on each side, full-bleed on all edges
- 100% recycled material (65% recycled cotton, 35% recycled plastic)
- illustrated & designed in Toronto, Canada
- hand-cut and hand-stitched via fair wage labour in the USA